- All scholarship applications and supporting documents must be submitted via the online submission system before the closing date.
- All required fields (i.e. personal particulars, information on courses applied, particulars of parent/guardian, education background, etc.) must be completed. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applicants must submit the following supporting documents together with their application form:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Education certificates (STPM/A-Level and/or Diploma certificates, university acceptance/offer letter, etc.)
- Updated resumé - including applicant's co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, achievements and certificates
- Parent's/Guardian's Income Tax J-Form
- One (1) page PowerPoint summary of yourself, illustrating your personal profile, aspirations, academic background, and any other relevant facts.
- The total size for all attached documents should not exceed 6MB and each attachment’s size should not exceed 500KB. Please ensure that you meet the size requirements before submission because you will not be able to submit your application otherwise.
- Optional: Applicants are encouraged to submit a Vsume uploaded onto Youtube (>60 seconds) as an added advantage.
Application deadline: 15.08.2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.