1) How can I be entitled for the complimentary room night stay for my birthday or other promotions?
The complimentary room promotions offered to Genting Rewards card members are based on selection criteria that is automatically set and programmed by the membership system. Qualified members will be notified via an invitation letter.
More importantly, members are encouraged to flash their card at the gaming tables, slot machines and outlets (food & beverage) in order to earn Genting Points / WorldCard Points, as this will allow the management to extend appropriate invitations to members.
2) Can I know more on the utilisation period of the complimentary room?
Most of the complimentary room vouchers are applicable for low and shoulder season only, from Sunday to Friday, and are not applicable on Saturday, eve of Public Holidays, and Public Holidays of Malaysia and Singapore. However, there are also complimentary room vouchers that are applicable for low season only. Room reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.
3) Is it possible to extend the validity of complimentary rooms, change the hotel room entitlement and/or upgrade the hotel room type?
No. In accordance to the Genting Rewards Card Membership’s terms and conditions, the complimentary room is not extendable and non-exchangeable. Kindly utilise the complimentary room within the validity period.
4) I have redeemed the complimentary entitlements in the birthday promotion letter sent by postage mail. Subsequently, I received an email as well, so does that mean that I am entitled for two (2) birthday complimentary entitlements?
No. Please be informed that the e-news serves as a reminder for your Birthday Bash complimentary entitlement (s). If you have redeemed the said entitlements, please ignore the mentioned e-news.
5) What is the objective of awarding the complimentary rooms?
Complimentary rooms are meant to reward Genting Rewards card members in conjunction with different occasions and activities. We offer different types of entitlement(s) to members and strongly encourage members to redeem and utilise the entitlement(s). All offers are updated and controlled via our membership system in order to deliver a better complimentary programme to our members.
6) Do I have to redeem the entire ‘package’ if I am invited under a complimentary promotion?
Yes. All complimentary vouchers must be redeemed at any Genting Rewards Card Centres prior to its utilisation. However, you have the option to choose not to use your complimentary vouchers on the same day. But you need to utilise the vouchers before the expiry date stated on the vouchers.
7) I have misplaced my complimentary voucher. Can I request for another one?
No. In accordance to the Genting Rewards Card Membership’s terms and conditions, we regret to inform that any complimentary voucher that is lost or stolen will not be replaced.
8) What are the charges for the international shows?
The prices of our international show ticket vary depending on the artistes and seat location. Genting Rewards card members may enjoy discounts on selected shows and concerts.
9) What benefits or privileges do foreigners have?
Foreigners visiting the resort for the first time would be allowed to enter International Room (IR) using a Thematic Card without any sponsorship. Besides, overseas patrons can participate in the exciting Premier Holiday Packages promotion, which offers accommodation at Highlands Hotel, meals, airfare subsidies and entry to the exclusive VIP Room Programme Pit. For more details, please call +(603)-27181189.