|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1) What incentives do I enjoy when I purchase items at the Genting Rewards Gallery?
If you are a Genting Rewards card member, you may get your desired item for free via WorldCard Point or Genting Point redemption. You are entitled for a 5% discount on all goods purchased when you use your Genting Points to pay in full at the Genting Rewards Gallery.
2) What is the dress code to enter the Casino?
For the general gaming area, the dress code is smart casual. Patrons are advised to be dressed appropriately and to observe the following:
- Shorts and singlets are not allowed for male patrons
- Shoes or sandals with ankle strap for male patrons
- Sunglasses, hats/caps are not allowed
- No face masks
3) Can I enter the casino with a camera?
No. All types of hand phones / pocket PCs / electronic equipment with photography devices / digital cameras are prohibited from the casino.
4) Are there any live broadcasts of sports events at the resort?
Yes. There are nine plasma screen televisions located throughout Casino de GENTING dedicated to exclusive live broadcasts of sporting events as well as the latest happenings at the resort.
5) Can a Silver Card member dine at VIP Restaurant?
Yes. Please ensure that the member's Silver Card has been activated upon recommendation by a Gold Card member and above before dining at VIP Restaurant. Sponsored Silver Card members are welcome to dine at VIP Restaurant but the charges are to be settled by the guest accordingly via Genting Points or cash. The VIP Restaurant is only open to those aged 21 years and above, and non-Malaysian Muslims.
6) Can you please enlighten me on the criteria to enter International Room (IR)?
a) Aged 21 years and above, and non-Malaysian Muslim;
b) IR is for Genting Rewards Card (Silver and above) members;
c) Silver Card members can sponsor guest(s) to enter IR;
d) Foreigners visiting the Resort for the first time would be allowed to enter IR using a Classic Card without any sponsorship..